Why invest in Bahrain Real Estate?
When you think of investing in Real Estate in the middle East, you immediately tend to think of Dubai.
As a foreign investor, you may not be aware of the hidden gems Bahrain has to offer that can provide you a massive advantage to your business, instead of setting up shop in Dubai.
12 unknown facts about investing in Bahrain
- 100% Foreign Ownership of Company Set Ups.
- Tax Free Business.
- A Local Bahraini Workforce who are proficient in English and Arabic.
- A fraction of the cost of living.
- Government subsidies to contribute to your business and local wages.
- A fraction of the cost of rent for both residential and commercial living.
- An open country where everything is available.
- The friendliest population in the region.
- Direct Access To the Saudi market by the causeway.
- An hour flight to pretty much any country in the region to do business with.
- A highly skilled local workforce who are amazing at all skill sets including tech.
- 100% foreign ownership of luxury properties in new developments, that are extremely affordable.